What is the Rent Agreement Format for House?
A house rent agreement is a rental agreement on one’s property that requires the signing of an agreement to live on rent. It is also known as a lease agreement. A house rent agreement is a written contract between a landlord and a tenant seeking to rent.
House Rent Agreement Format in Word
THIS AGREEMENT made on this day, 24th day of [Month], [Year] between Mr. [Landlord Full Name] son of Mr. [Landlord Father Name] of the one part, and Mr. [Tenant Full Name], son of Mr. [Tenant Father Name] of the other part.
WHEREAS the Landlord offered to let out his house at [House Full Address] a monthly rent of Rs 5500/- (Rupees Five Thousand Five Hundred only], and WHEREAS the Tenant agreed to pay the said amount per month and made an advance of Rs. 11000/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand only]
Now it has been agreed upon between the parties that: –
- The Tenant will pay the rent in full before [your rent agreement date] of each month,
- The Tenant will not sublet the house or part thereof to anyone,
- The house will not be used for any purpose other than residential,
- All the bills and other expenses on electricity and water will be paid by the tenant,
- All property taxes and municipal taxes will be payable by the Landlord,
- The Landlord will get the house full-washed once every [Duration of Year] and make necessary repairs from time to time,
- Either party can terminate the agreement by giving [your months] notice in writing.
Rent Agreement Format for House PDF